Sutherland Bulgaria is looking for a Client Support advisor to support all customer interests and needs. In our day-to-day job, we answer a variety of questions related to customers’ accounts, subscriptions, and products, assisting our customers in the elimination of technical problems via phone, chat, and remote sessions.
If you want to be part of further building our history, success story, and experience more than just a job, come & join us.
Spotify is a leading music streaming service provider, with over 422 million monthly active users as of 2022. It offers digital copyright-restricted recorded music and podcasts, including more than 82 million songs. As a freemium service, basic features are free with advertisements and limited control, while additional features, such as offline listening and commercial-free listening, are offered via paid subscriptions. Spotify is currently available in 180+ countries.
You support Spotify with E-mail support and through a messaging system (non-voice support) – no calls!
- Excellent Written skills in Turkish;
- Good Verbal & Written skills in English (B2 and above);
- Previous Experience in Customer Service is a plus;
- Communication skills and ability to maintain good relationships with customers, assisting them in finding the best solution;
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills, with a “can do” attitude;
- Ability to present complex information in a simple and understandable way;
What We Offer is:
- Competitive Salary, significantly above country average;
- Relocation Package & Initial Setup Support in Hotel;
- Join a recognized market international market leader and enrich your CV by working for a world-renowned brand;
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development;
- Excellent social benefits package;
- Top-notch on-the-job training;
- Home office from Bulgaria;
- Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, and much more! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.