As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
In 2008 we opened our first office in Sofia which now employs more than 2000 people – all young, talented and motivated individuals who color the atmosphere with more than 16 European languages. Their main qualifications are within the customer and technical support proven to be on world class level. Currently Sutherland has 5 offices in Bulgaria – 3 in Sofia, 1 in Burgas, 1 in Varna.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to join Sutherland Team. Your role will be related to back office activities with no direct connection to end customers.
- Respond to partners queries and questions in a timely and professional manner;
- Project a professional company image through email interaction;
- Prioritize tasks and collaborate with other teams when needed;
- Very good level of German (at least B2 level)
- Knowledge in English (at least B1/B2 level)
- Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions;
- Attention to details
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary;
- Work at home option
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Discounts, Internet allowance;
- Rewards and recognition programs;
- Training following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support;
- Structured working environment;
- Career opportunities;
- Team Building activities;