Sutherland is seeking a reliable and goal-oriented person to join us as a Sales Coach. We are looking for driven and hard-working individual who is passionate about sales and a professional on sales best practices. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
What you’ll do:
- Set the path to success: Create, develop, and implement sales strategies
- Impact the bottom line: Identify, analyze, and implement new methods and techniques to determine sales growth; analyze markets to identify new sales and business opportunities
- Set the strategy: Analyze the company’s sales policies and recommend proper improvements and changes
- Be the expert: Assist, support, and coordinate sales personnel in performing daily sales activities
- Keep management updated: Prepare and handle annual sales budgets
- Provide feedback: Work on the performance and improvements of the sales team.
What you need to be:
- Passionate about sales and an expert on sales best practices and processes. You can diagnose issues with sales practices and lead holistic efforts to improve them.
- A people person with strong interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships, works well with others, and can influence and motivate people.
- An excellent communicator who can clearly send a message across with the intended purpose and impact.
- Can meet deadlines, work independently, accountable, and maintain focus.
- A problem-solver who strives to understand different scenarios and works to resolve complex situations.
What you need to have:
- Sales manager experience will be considered as an advantage
- At least 2 years of actual business to consumer sales experience in the telecom industry
- Experience working with cross-cultural and remotely located teams.
- Fluency in German
- Professional level of English – able to write, speak, and understand English comfortably.
- Availability to work from the office in Sofia on a standard working hours(Mon-Fri)