Training is what makes good professionals into exceptional ones.
If you’re passionate about helping others learn, grow, and improve, you, too, must be convinced in that.
Are you a coach by heart and by profession? Have you been involved in developing talent into becoming better than the day before? Do you feel you are ready to make the next step in your Training career?
If your answered positively to these questions, read on
because Sutherland is looking for the next Sr Director Training!
The country training leader is responsible for delivering effective end-to-end training and learning services, for managing people and resources in the department, as well as strategic growth and expansion initiatives and talent development through alternative learning methodologies.
- Owns and is responsible for country wide end-to-end learning services for all programs and clients.
- Plans, project manages, executes, and ensures effective training delivery (New Hire + Ongoing) for clients globally.
- Owns in-class attrition and training through driving an effective classroom, nesting and ongoing training experience.
- Proactively engages and manages the client relationship for all programs onsite; manages all critical client communication, requests, and demands.
- Partners with all internal clients and partners to support revenue growth and demands for the clients.
- Represent training in all relevant strategic and tactical forums; internal and external.
- Proactively seeks to improve Training Delivery for the client via content, context, and curriculum analysis. Uses other acceptable ISD/Improvement Methodologies as applicable.
- Responsible for all training personnel within the geography, including performance management, career development, and ongoing learning.
- Partners with global and local teams on strategic growth and expansion in within the country/geo.
- Drives deployment of key initiatives to drive alternative learning methodology (e-learning, virtual learning) and improves talent capability.
- Min 10 years in the BPO/BPT industry, of which at least 6 in a people management role with experience in directing multiple teams in a busy and task-oriented environment.
- Strong communicator in English, German will be considered an advantage.
- Customer-oriented approach in managing communications and issues.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives.
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player.
- Ability to be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills for group sessions.