Who We Are
Sutherland is a worldwide leader in digital transformation and superior customer service. We are the engine behind the experience giants of today—the companies best known for the transformative experiences they deliver, working in a broad range of industries, from Technology & Travel to Telecommunications, Banking, and so much more.
What We Are Looking For
Sutherland Bulgaria is looking for a motivated German-speaking Service Delivery Director to join our dynamic, multicultural Team in Sofia. If you want to become part of an exciting, positive, and truly international environment where you can develop yourself professionally, get closer and work for industry global leaders in a variety of sectors, then this is the right place for you.
As Service Delivery Director you will develop, implement, and manage operational objectives for the client’s Operations in Sofia, including geographical and language-based strategy for all activity in line with the overall client’s business strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring the Center delivers optimized revenue generation and consistently high levels of service quality in all its diversified activities within budget.
Develop, implement, and manage operational objectives including geographical and language-based strategy for voice, e-mail, and any other shared service activity in line with the overall business strategy; to deliver appropriate service to the client’s customers and drive improvements in overall service levels, transnational efficiencies and cost management.
Establish clear roles, directions, responsibilities, performance requirements and targets for all operational employees; to deliver against key performance indicators (KPIs) such as sales, conversion rates, etc. and ensure that these are communicated and understood by all team members.
Manage departmental operations and ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly reviews take place with all internal stakeholders for the purpose of delivering against contracted service levels, monitoring performance, pro-active communication, problem resolution and strengthening relationships.
Drive high levels of performance, goal attainment and service quality through well-defined and benchmarked sales and service quality metrics; Ensure regular and meaningful reporting and analysis is available, quality audits are regularly conducted, and trends in service delivery are identified and acted upon. Ensure that employees are provided with the necessary tools and guidance to deliver against targets e (e.g., up-to-date information, equipment, feedback, coaching and training).
Ensure the department is staffed to optimum level and within the headcount threshold to achieve targets; lead and nurture a team of 150+ multi-cultural people to ensure they are engaged and motivated.
Continuously research for improving process, technologies, and tools, identify possible technological enhancements.
Ensure adherence to company regulatory requirements such as data protection, data privacy etc. and ensure full adherence from team.
Perform other lawful tasks delegated by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience acquired in operations, of which at least 5 years must be in a senior level management role managing at least 400+ employees.
- Proven ability in managing a multi-cultural workforce is required as is previous service delivery management experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current contact center technologies; workforce applications, reporting, quality, and monitoring tools.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to streamline or implement new structures and roles that boost speed and efficiency while supporting rapidly shifting business demands.
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legal guidelines.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in German and English.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary according to job market.
- Join a recognized market international market leader and enrich your CV by working for renowned worldwide brands.
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development.
- Excellent social benefits package.
- Top-notch on-the-job training.
- Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes.