What We Are Looking For
Sutherland Bulgaria is looking for a motivated Sr. IT Service Desk Specialist to join our dynamic, multicultural Team in Sofia. If you want to become part of an exciting, positive, and truly international environment where you can develop yourself professionally, get closer and work for industry global leaders in a variety of sectors, then this is the right place for you.
As Senior IT Service Desk Specialist you will oversee setting up, managing, and troubleshooting the technology systems that our business uses to maintain computer and software networks. Your duties will include responding to hardware problems, updating system software, and tracking the data and communications used on our network. Your main purpose will be to maintain and improve the technical systems to ensure all our employees have the technology they need to complete their work and all important files and information remain safe and intact.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs desktop and laptop computer systems.
- Documents, maintains, repairs, upgrades, or replaces hardware and software for laptop and desktop systems and supports and troubleshoots user account information including rights, security, user groups, and email accounts.
- Assists in the ramp activity of new and existing business and champions the relationships between the IT department and our Service Delivery programs.
- Creatively deliver support and solutions to our user base, while providing a positive customer experience.
- Assists SMEs, Technical Communications Officers, and all functional IT groups: In the build-out, ongoing support, critical incidents, and ramp down of all Service Delivery programs in the site and organization, as well as some corporate employee and remote support.
- Works alongside service delivery, and other IT team members: To move/add/change service delivery programs, and constantly investigate into process improvement opportunities.
- Computer science or related degree(s).
- Additional certifications or experience in SCCM, VMWare, Active Directory, Exchange, Network +, various imaging platforms, desktop/image engineering, project management, ITIL Foundation, scripting/batch files and PowerShell.
- No less than three years of practical experience supporting corporate technology infrastructure, with working knowledge of concepts such as DNS, DHCP, GPO, and various network troubleshooting tools.
- The position reports to the Site Associate Manager and may require travel as needed at direction of supervisor & leadership, with flexibility in hours worked.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary according to the job market.
- Join a recognized market international market leader and enrich your CV by working for renowned worldwide brands.
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development.
- Excellent social benefits package.
- Top-notch on-the-job training.
- Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, and charity causes.