You speak French and seek a career in Recruitment?
Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as a Recruitment Specialist. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
As our Recruitment Specialist, you would provide recruiting support across our businesses in Bulgaria, to include: working through all sourcing channels to find active and passive candidates, contacting all collected leads and inviting to assessment, pre-selecting possible candidates that fit in each program’s profile, attending career fairs and events – but not just that.
We’re also looking for someone who could really work with our teams across the Globe to make sure SUTHERLAND stays a great place to work and thrive.
What is like to be a Recruitment Specialist?
We’re confident that being part of our team will be great for your career, your growth and your lifestyle. We hope that SUTHERLAND is the place you will be happy to go to every morning. In fact, we want you to feel autonomous, brave and confident about your special skills. We know exactly just how much a special skill finding and hiring great people is. So we want to invest in you and give you everything we can to make the job easy, fun and of course – challenging.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Fluent English and French
- Previous experience as a recruiter in an outsourcing company at least 1 year
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Ability to efficiently manage time, coordinating the hiring process end to end.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Good work ethic, result-oriented, persistent, eager to learn
- Standard working hours (09:00 – 18:00 or 10:00 – 19:00)
- Location anywhere in Bulgaria but a very strong preference on coming to the office(s)!
- Competitive salary, regular shift
- Unique social benefits package which includes: Additional Health Insurance; Life Insurance; Food Vouchers; Compliment Cards; Transportation Allowance
- Team Building activities, Charity events and initiatives and many other company events
- Internal trainings following the leading global standards
- Great office locations and work at home option
- Rewards and recognition programs.