Who We Are
Sutherland is a worldwide leader in digital transformation and superior customer service. We are the engine behind the experience giants of today—the companies best known for the transformative experiences they deliver, working in a broad range of industries, from Technology & Travel to Telecommunications, Banking, and so much more.
What We Are Looking For
Sutherland Bulgaria is looking for Technical Support Associates to join our dynamic, multicultural Team for a brand-new client in the consumer electronics industry. If you want to become part of an exciting, positive, and truly international environment where you can develop yourself professionally, get closer and work for industry global leaders in a variety of sectors, then this is the right place for you. You will have the chance to meet new colleagues from all over the world, gain broader experience and improve your interpersonal skills throughout the process.
- Associates will be prepared to answer inbound calls/chats, make outbound calls/chats and send emails to answer member inquiries, troubleshoot technical issues, give instructions and solve issues.
- Handling member contacts directed through queues relating to the Client website as well as the Technician 1 skillset, resolving level-one inquiries.
- To utilize all client-provided independent resources and tools exclusively, including, but not limited to the internal and external ones.
- To follow standard operating procedures in taking thorough notes within the CRM system, following all guidelines and processes related to ticket management duties, including proper dispositioning, linking, assignment, categorization, and timely follow-up necessary to bring all cases to resolution.
- Hebrew Speaking (native or near-native quality business Hebrew);
- Working knowledge of English (B2)
- Previous B2B Customer/Technical Support experience
- Excellent communication and soft skills;
- Availability to work within regular working hours, 40h/week (full-time)