In 2008 we opened our first office in Sofia which now employs more than 2500 people – all young, talented and motivated individuals who color the atmosphere with more than 16 European languages. Their main qualifications are within the customer and technical support proven to be on world class level. Currently Sutherland has 5 offices in Bulgaria – 3 in Sofia, 1 in Burgas and the newest site in Varna.
This role gives you the opportunity to acquire in-depth IT knowledge and be part of a busy, energetic, and supportive team. You will have a chance to develop your technical skills and work closely with experts in different technologies. In this position you will only work with corporate customers, with the primary responsibility to successfully troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues with Enterprise data backup and recovery products. If you are someone who is eager to learn and ready to take the next step in your career, please contact us to learn more.
• Providing end-to-end complex technical support for issues logged in the ticketing system as well as by telephone and email
• Resolve technical questions and inquiries from customers, partners, and field reps by answering technical questions/problems and creating appropriate workarounds or solutions to these problems.
• Providing answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and delivering a solution. Keep customers informed on their issues as they are progressed.
• Working in a fast-paced technical environment and multi-tasking on various customer issues
• Testing and evaluating new product releases after a training
• Continually learning new product features and maintaining technical expertise in a wide-range of products
• Ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift resolution to all customer issues
Required Skills & Experience:
• French language fluency (B2 or above) and moderately proficient in English
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Analytical thinking and ability to multitask
• Ability to resolve complex problems with a positive and professional demeanor
• Capable of working with related hardware systems in an Enterprise environment
• Fundamental knowledge of storage technologies
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a Customer facing environment.
Knowledge or experience in any of the following will be considered as advantage:
• Microsoft Exchange
WE WILL GIVE YOU:
• Fun and fast-paced Enterprise work environment
• Continuous learning and development
• Competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
• Employee recognition programs
• Team building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
• Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
• Great office locations
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.