Sutherland is known for opening doors and starting careers. One initiative that has contributed tremendously to this is our outstanding REFER program. Through this program, employees are afforded the opportunity to refer family and friends who they deem capable of contributing to our dynamic team environment.
1. How did you react when you found out you were a Refer Champion?
I was flattered.
2. What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
The needed qualification (language etc.) and previous job experience.
3. How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I try to help as much as possible on both sides, HR or Department and the applicant.
4. What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
My colleagues are the best so far, who knows what the future brings 🙂
5. What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
Honesty at any cost, I am not a fan of politically correct language.
6. What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
No matter what, be professional.
7. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Driving really is the best thing!
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Healing factor like Wolverine would be very much appreciated 🙂