Sutherland is known for opening doors and starting careers. One initiative that has contributed tremendously to this is our outstanding REFER program. Through this program, employees are afforded the opportunity to refer family and friends who they deem capable of contributing to our dynamic team environment.
1. How did you react when you found out you were a Refer Champion?
I was positively surprised, but I will not hide that I’m looking to refer maximum people I can, for me it’s a win-win . I’m helping people to find good work environment, on other hand they are finding a job they need.
2. What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
First I’m looking for people speaking languages and whether I worked with them before. Sometime I’m referring friends of my friends, who know that I’m working in Sutherland and ask information for the company, always leaving assessment to our recruitment team. Often I’m referring native speakers I know from the period when I lived abroad, they don’t know anything for Sutherland.
3. How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I’m trying to follow up with them if they are a friend, when they are friends of friends I’m counting on the fact that they are serious and will do all necessary steps on their own.
4. What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
My Dream team, having opportunity to be involved in the decision making process and give ideas for improvement.
5. What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I’m positive and very communicative. People can count on me always and they know that. I don’t know if it’s a best trait, but I’m a person who express her own self and always has an opinion.
6. What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
To be concentrated without losing focus even if somebody is trying to confuse or stop you. Do not take things personally.
7. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Travel with my colleagues 🙂
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Would like to know everything and to be able to teleport my self.