At Sutherland, we are constantly looking for new talents to join our big family.
We value every foreign language speaker and accept referrals from both our employees and from you, yes from you. We recognize the value of the referrals as a source of candidates for our open positions and we are happy to announce the launch of the program Refer a Friend.
As part of the Refer a Friend program non-Sutherland employees are eligible to receive a bonus from us if the person they refer becomes part of our team. The Refer a Friend bonus scheme is valid for the following languages and positions:
- 2000 BGN for Consultant positions with the following languages: German, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Danish, or Finnish
- 1000 BGN for Consultant positions with French
Submit your referral by filling out the short form on this page.
To get a bonus for your referral, the person you recommend must:
- speak German, French, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, or Danish at a level of at least B2 and English at a B2
- become part of our team
- stay in the company within the probationary period (6 months)
Here are the steps:
Fill out the form above
Let your friend know that you have referred him
Our team will contact him to start the selection process
Upon successful hiring, receive your bonus in 2 installments
Terms and Conditions for External Referrals
Refer a Friend Policy for non-Sutherland employees
Sutherland recognizes the value of referrals as a source of candidates for vacant positions. This policy describes the process and incentive scheme for people who wish to refer a friend for an open position.
This policy provides guidance to Sutherland Refer a Friend regulations. It explains how people can refer friends and acquaintances for open positions at Sutherland and how they can get a recommendation bonus for the referral.
3.1. Refer a Friend-Eligibility Requirements:
- Referrers must submit referrals through the Sutherland Refer a Friend form on this page for Sutherland to validate referrals and reward fulfilments.
- Each friend can be referred only once. The Referrer will only receive one recommendation bonus regardless of the number of positions the referred friend was referred for.
- If one friend has been in process with Sutherland through another channel during the last six months, the friend could not be considered as a referral.
- Your referral is valid for a period of six months. After this period the referral is considered expired and has to be resubmitted.
- If one friend is an existing or ex-employee of Sutherland, the friend could not be considered a referral.
- If two or more people refer the same applicant, the Referral Form received first will qualify for the bonus payout.
- You cannot refer yourself under this scheme. If you wish to apply for a vacancy, please follow the application process (https://www.sutherlandglobal.bg/job-opportunities/).
3.2. Refer a Friend – Bonus Payment Policy:
- Refer a Friend bonus applies to referrals with German, French, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, or Swedish languages with a minimum level of B2.
- The campaign is valid if the referral is hired.
- The bonus is valid for the language or position for which the referral is hired.
- The Refer a Friend bonus is valid for positions located in Bulgaria.
- The Refer a Friend bonus is due for payment in 2 installments – 50% after the first month of employment of the referred person and 50% after the expiration of their probationary period (6 months).
- To be eligible for payment for your successfully hired referral you need to sign a civil contract with Sutherland and provide all the legally required documents.
- Refer a Friend bonus is equal to the amount of 2000 BGN for the languages German, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, or Swedish and 1000 BGN for the French language.
- The announced bonus is in gross amounts.
4. Policy Compliance
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make, and you will be awarded a referral bonus for each valid, successful referral.
- Sutherland is not required to fulfill rewards when the above Refer a Friend form and requirements are not followed.
- Sutherland will conduct interviews with only those referred candidates who meet our required needs and will extend employment offers only to those candidates who, in our opinion, are the most qualified, regardless of how the candidate came to our attention. Please consider the requirements of specific vacancies and the suitability of potential candidates prior to submission.
- Refer a Friend participants must operate in good faith.
- When a hiring wave is complete, all additionally referred candidates will be put on file and considered for future hiring.
5. Definitions and Terms
The successful Referral includes a file of the CV/Resume/Profile with valid contact details (phone number and/or email) of the referred person. The referred person should be aware of his/her application for the particular position and interested in it.