As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to join Sutherland Team. Your role will be related to back-office activities with no direct connection to end customers.
- Moderate text, audio and video content and make sure it follows community guidelines and polices;
- Project a professional company image through email interaction;
- Prioritize tasks and collaborate with other teams when needed;
- Good level of Portuguese (at least B1 level)
- Good level of English (at least B1 level)
- Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions;
- Attention to details
We offer competitive salary;
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Discounts, Internet allowance;
- Rewards and recognition programs;
- Training following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support;
- Structured working environment;
- Career opportunities;
- Team Building activities;