Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Currently we looking for Customer Service Analysts to join our awesome team in Varna. The main purpose of the role is to provide first class service by responding to inbound emails and phone calls from customers. Our client provides retail analytics to improve profitability and effectiveness.
- Very good communication skills in Spanish: written, verbal, and listening.
- English (B1 level) – needed for the training.
- Experience in a customer service environment is a plus.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Have a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Be able to troubleshoot basic issues related to technology.
- Very familiar with computer operation systems, (incl. Microsoft suite)
LIFE AT SUTHERLAND
- Attractive salary + extra bonuses
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
- Referral program bonuses