As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Currently we are recruiting for our newest project in Varna. The primary purpose of a Customer Support Analyst is to provide first class service by responding to inbound emails and phone calls from customers. Our client provides retail analytics to improve profitability and effectiveness.
- Very good communication skills in French written, verbal, and listening.
- English (B2 level) – needed for the training.
- Experience in a customer service environment is a plus.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Have a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Be able to troubleshoot basic issues related to technology.
- Very familiar with computer operation systems, (incl. Microsoft suite)
- Attractive salary + extra bonuses
- Work from home option
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers,
Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Support and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities