Sutherland is seeking an organized and goal-oriented person to join us as a Customer Experience Director. We are a group of driven and supportive individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Directors in this role get to:
- Be responsible for the execution & enhancing the Customer Effort Analysis, Insights & Action Planning for the key strategic accounts in the geo. Drive improvements across the customer’s touchpoints, time to resolution, repeats, transfers and boosting revenue generation etc.
- Build, present & drive change through the monthly analysis of emerging trends to identify the shift, trends & opportunities in performance, referenced by the priority of KPI’s.
- Lead and drive initiatives to deliver improvements in the bi-annual Client NPS for the Owned or Assigned Accounts etc.
- Execute upon the CI framework to improve results partnering with CLS, SD & TA, maximizing performance and bonus. This includes ownership to identify opportunities as defined by the Towers/SOW/Emerging Client Business Trends etc.
- Lead the New CE Operations, including client engagements as an executive owner for 1 key strategic accounts globally.
- Be an expert on and by demonstration on key practices of coaching, analytics, etc. and be able tell-do-show or enable skilling or upskilling the team on Lean 6 Sigma, Design Thinking, SA/Sutherland Perform, Tower 1 or 2 Products (refer to outputs and Gannt Chart Products).
- Influence to deliver a 5-15% increase in the share of wallet in the key strategic accounts within span (geo or client or cluster) Partner with the geo service delivery team to drive excellence in operations (reduction of customer effort and touchpoints per resolution) etc.
- Lead activities related to reduction of Consultant Effort, Top Talent Retention & Development initiatives within span (client or cluster).
Job Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- A strong background in BPO/BPT industry supporting clients from different verticals.
- Experienced in customer research, business analytics and continuous improvement.
- Hands on experience in driving change management in a large matrixed environment.
- Lean Six Sigma / CI Methodologies / Design Thinking training.
- Strong Lateral Work Experience in other functions like Service Delivery, Training, etc.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills for group sessions.
- Possess strong planning, organizational and execution skills, collaborative, professionalism, and initiative while handling multiple projects and programs concurrently.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience:
- Professional degree or an MBA in Operations or the relevant experience.
- 10 years in the BPO/BPT industry with at least 2 different customer management roles and functions; a strong understanding of CLM and BLM operations.
- 6 years in a people management role with experience in directing multiple teams in a busy and task-oriented environment.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is able to navigate through ambiguity and continuously evolving business needs.
- Ability to represent the function and company in client interactions (online and face to face).
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary according to job market.
- Join a recognized market international market leader and enrich your CV by working for renowned worldwide brands.
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development.
- Excellent social benefits package.
- Top-notch on-the-job training.
- Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes.