This role gives you the opportunity to acquire in-depth IT knowledge and be part of a busy, energetic, and supportive team. You will have a chance to develop your technical skills and work closely with experts in different technologies. In this position you will only work with corporate customers, with the primary responsibility to successfully troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues with Enterprise data backup and recovery products.
- Providing end-to-end complex technical product support to Enterprise customers
- Lead professional conversation with IT managers and System administrators
- Resolve technical questions and inquiries from Customers, Partners, and Field representatives by answering technical questions and creating appropriate workarounds or solutions
- Providing support to clients by identifying problems, data analyses, researching and delivering solutions. Keep customers informed on the progress towards solution of their inquire.
- Working in a fast-paced technical environment and multi-tasking on various customer issues
- Testing and evaluating new product releases after a training
- Continually learning new product features and maintaining technical expertise in a wide-range of products
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift resolution to all customer issues
Required skills & experience:
- 2 + years minimum experience as Tier 2 or Tier 3 Server support in a corporate to enterprise IT environment
- Strong knowledge in Server Operating system (Windows, Unix, Linux)
- Portuguese language fluency (B2 or above) and moderately proficient in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to multitask
- Ability to resolve complex problems with a positive and professional manner
Knowledge or experience in any of the following will be considered as advantage:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012; Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange; Microsoft SQL
- Previous experience of clustering and/or SAN technologies
- Fundamental knowledge of storage technologies
- Previous experience of clustering environments
- Knowledge of database systems
We will give you:
- Relocation package – bonus and accommodation
- Continuous learning and development
- Company sponsored Certification program
- Access to Industry recognized Learning Platforms and High-End Technical Lab
- Competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package
- Employee recognition programs
- Team building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
- Great office locations
- Fun and fast-paced Enterprise work environment
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.