Sutherland provides solutions and capabilities that deliver next-generation business outcomes for technology industry companies. Our team of Enterprise Technical Engineers works on cloud, backup, and storage solutions for Fortune 500 enterprise companies, improving their data availability without any disruptions or incidents.
At the moment we are expanding our team and are looking for engineers. This role gives you the opportunity to work from your home, acquire in-depth IT knowledge and be part of a busy, energetic, and supportive team. You will have a chance to develop your technical skills, work closely with experts in different technologies, and troubleshoot complex technical issues with Enterprise data backup, data protection, and computer security products.
- Providing end-to-end complex technical solutions to Enterprise customers via ticketing system, phone, and email
- Work with IT managers and system administrators from Fortune 500 companies
- Providing support to clients by identifying issues, data analyses, researching, and delivering solutions.
- Testing and evaluating new product releases after a training
- Continually learning new product features and maintaining technical expertise in a wide range of products
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift resolution to all customer issues
Required skills & experience:
- Fluency in Hebrew, German, French, Portuguese, or Spanish and moderate proficiency in English
- 2 + years minimum experience as Tier 2 or Tier 3 Server support in a corporate to enterprise IT environment
- Knowledge or prior experience with any of the following technologies: Networking, Security, Active Directory, Linux, or Windows Servers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to multitask
- Ability to resolve complex issues in a positive and professional manner
- Capable of working with related hardware systems in an Enterprise environment
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them
We will give you:
- A chance to work from the comfort of your home
- Continuous learning and development to expand your knowledge in various technologies such as Security, Networking, Hybrid Storage, Cloud and Productivity Applications, Servers and Platforms, Protocols and Hardware, and more.
- Access to Industry-recognized Learning Platforms and the High-End Sutherland IT Lab for hands-on experience with the latest technologies
- An opportunity to work with highly qualified IT experts, system and network administrators from Fortune 500 companies in implementing IT solutions.
- Promote-from-within advancement opportunities and company-sponsored Certification program
- Fun and fast-paced Enterprise work environment
- Competitive salary with excellent remuneration package including vouchers, compliments card, free coffee, multisport card, relocation package, additional health & life insurance, and more