Are you a master at creating compelling designs that evoke emotion and move people to action? Do you enjoy developing new creative concepts to showcase the strengths of people and organizations? Are you looking for a role where you can really express yourself and make an impact? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Sutherland is looking for a creative and talented individual to join us as a Graphic Designer in Talent Acquisition. This person will conceptualize, plan, and create content to attract a high volume of candidates qualified for various programs and positions. The Graphic Designer is also responsible for strengthening and upholding our Talent Brand, as well as articulating our Employer Value Proposition through vibrant and creative content.
You will get to:
- Share Our Stories: Develop designs that highlight photos, videos, and copy from across Sutherland to celebrate our employees, our achievements, and our organization
- Paint the Picture: Create content that provides an authentic view into Sutherland and encourages people to like, comment on, and share our ideas and collateral
- Elevate Our Team: Advise partners on design style, brand guidelines, format, print production and timescales to ensure our content is engaging and polished
- Set the Standard: Review to consistently produce accurate, high-quality, error-free work that adheres to brand guidelines, approval process requirements, and company standards
- Bachelor’s degree or higher [ideally in graphic/web design]
- Advanced English- Both written and spoken
- Good MS Office [Excel, PowerPoint, etc.] skills
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer with a portfolio that displays multiple design projects
- Solid skills in using design and photo-editing software, including Adobe Creative Suite [InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop]
- High attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge in combining layout and design when it comes to:
– Print and promotional materials
– Large format advertising pieces
– Digital Displays
– Social Media
- CSS/HTML knowledge
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress, etc.)
- Experience with UI/UX design would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge in Video editing software (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects) considered an advantage
Our most successful candidates will have:
- The ability to rise to a challenge – remain flexible, communicate openly regarding obstacles, and develop creative strategies to overcome those obstacles
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills; the ability to build solid relationships with a wide range of personalities and skill levels
- Resourcefulness, including the ability to work with self-direction in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exposure to Talent Acquisition/Recruiting processes and best practices.
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Internal trainings following the leading global standards
- Career development opportunities in a big international company
- Great office location
- Team Building activities, Charity events and initiatives and many other company events.
We are looking for someone who can elevate our brand to the next level with a unique blend of authenticity, humor, and creative spark. If this sounds like you, apply now!
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.