We are embarking on an exciting project in Bulgaria for a world-leading insurance and reinsurance company. Our team is working on different administrative tasks, related to reviewing and evaluating submitted requests for reinsurance of various property risks, maintaining files and issuing policies, as well as performing data analysis and risk assessment.
This would be the right role for you if you:
- Are detail-oriented and good at data collection, input, and analysis.
- Have an excellent command of Spanish, German, or French and a very good command of English.
- Have good Excel skills
- Are confident in working with numbers.
- Have the ambition to learn more about insurance, rating, and risk assessment.
- Are interested to work closely with experienced Underwriters in the review and analysis of various risks.
- Are competent to use technology including MS Office, email communications, and internet research.
- Are a great team worker.
- Willing to work within a multinational environment.
- You’re ready for a great career with great company!
- You have a background in the financial or insurance industry – it would be a strong advantage!
- You have experience with MS Office (especially with Excel)!
- You have good self-organizational skills and the ability to deliver on tasks and meet deadlines!
- You demonstrate motivation and commitment, and you are eager to learn and improve!
- You have a diploma in Business Studies, Economics, Statistics, or another relevant field.
WE WILL GIVE YOU
- Fun and fast-paced work environment
- Opportunity to join a great team of reliable professionals
- Competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package
- Regular working time/ shifts (no work on weekends)
- Top-notch on-the-job training
- Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.