Join Our Global Team as a Multilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist!
Are you fluent in English and French, Italian or German, with a passion for recruitment? Sutherland is actively seeking a dynamic and goal-oriented professional to join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist. If you are eager to embark on a fulfilling career and are confident in your ability to contribute to our triumphs, we invite you to be a part of our journey! Join our global team and contribute to the success of an organization that values your individuality and appreciates the unique skills you bring to the table.
What is it like to be a Recruitment Specialist at Sutherland?
As a Recruitment Specialist at Sutherland, you will play a crucial role in providing talent acquisition support across our operations in Bulgaria. Your responsibilities will include leveraging various sourcing channels to identify both active and passive candidates, engaging with leads, conducting assessments, and pre-selecting candidates aligned with each program’s profile. Beyond traditional recruitment duties, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our global teams, ensuring Sutherland remains an exceptional workplace for everyone.
At Sutherland, we strive to create an environment where you are excited to start your day. We value your autonomy, courage, and confidence in your skills, recognizing the significance of finding and hiring exceptional talent. We are committed to investing in YOU, providing the support and resources needed to make your job enjoyable, fulfilling, and, of course, challenging.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Fluency in English and French, Italian or German.
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in an outsourcing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to convey information clearly, constructively, and professionally.
- Efficient time management skills, capable of overseeing the entire hiring process.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated work ethic, results-oriented mindset, persistence, and eagerness to learn.
- Standard working hours: Monday-Friday, 10:00 – 19:00.
- The opportunity to work in one of our modern office spaces in Sofia, Varna or Burgas.
Make a difference, grow your career, and enjoy the journey with Sutherland!
- Competitive salary, regular shift.
- Unique social benefits package which includes: Additional Health Insurance; Life Insurance; Food Vouchers; Compliment Cards; Transportation Allowance.
- Team Building activities, Charity events and initiatives and many other company events.
- Internal trainings following the leading global standards.
- Great office locations and work at home option.
- Rewards and recognition programs.