Sutherland Global Services is known for opening doors and starting careers. One initiative that has contributed tremendously to this is our outstanding REFER program. Through this program, employees are afforded the opportunity to refer family and friends who they deem capable of contributing to our dynamic team environment.
- How did you react when you found out you were a Refer Champion?
I was happy because that’s what I aimed for.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
First and foremost, the people I REFER should be willing to develop in a competitive environment such as ours. Then, they should speak the relevant languages needed for the opened positions and last but not least they must be happy to work for Sutherland.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I speak to them on a weekly basis and I ask for their feedback on the process.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The opportunity to develop skills which I believe are the most important in making me the professional I want to be.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
My empathy. I can and I’m always willing to walk an extra mile in a person’s shoes.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
If you don’t like something change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I am heavily involved with a community service organization called Rotary Club. Being a member of the organization is a great part of my life.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would be able to travel in time.