Sutherland is known for opening doors and starting careers. One initiative that has contributed tremendously to this is our outstanding REFER program. Through this program, employees are afforded the opportunity to refer family and friends who they deem capable of contributing to our dynamic team environment.
- How did you react when you found out you were a Refer Champion?
I could not believe that I was the Refer Champion. My first thought was that it was a mistake.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I refer people who are reliable, bilingual and with excellent soft skills.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I follow up on them.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I like my colleagues, my managers and my work. It’s a real pleasure and personal satisfaction to work for Sutherland. The environment is very stimulating and when you work hard your efforts are highly appreciated.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
The thing that makes me unique is that I always try to be in a good mood and cheer up my colleagues.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice that I have received in my life is that nothing is impossible and that persistence is key to the achievement of meaningful goals.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy travelling around the world and encountering different people with different cultures and ways of living. This experience expands my perception of the world.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would like to be able to teleport myself. I would save time and be able to visit many more places.