Opened in 2008 in Sofia, Sutherland Bulgaria is a multi-lingual customer service hub and has since grown to more than 2800 employees in four cities – Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas and Varna. Our local team of professionals provides technical support and customer service in more than 16 European languages.
Love technology? Bilingual with strong French and English communication skills? We have the perfect opening for you! Join us as an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer and stand a chance to develop your IT skills while working with experts in the field of technology for a very dynamic team!
In this role, you get to:
- Provide end-to-end complex technical support for issues logged in the ticketing system by telephone and email
- Resolve technical questions and inquiries from customers, partners, and field reps by answering technical questions/problems and creating appropriate workarounds or solutions to these problems
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and delivering a solution.
Our ideal candidates have:
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate to enterprise IT environment
- Excellent primary language communication skills (B2 or above) and moderate proficiency in English
- IT experience in 2 or more technologies
- An analytical thinking capability and the ability to multitask
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
At Sutherland you can enjoy:
- An excellent remuneration package with benefits such as food vouchers, compliment cards, free coffee, multisport card, relocation package, buddy program, additional health & life insurance, and much more
- Regular work hours (Monday – Friday)
- Career development opportunities
- Teambuilding activities
Get hired and work from home!