Sutherland is known for opening doors and starting careers. One initiative that has contributed tremendously to this is our outstanding REFER program. Through this program, employees are afforded the opportunity to refer family and friends who they deem capable of contributing to our dynamic team environment. Meet one of our Refer Champions, Georgi Talev, who’s helping our team grow by referring his friends!
1. How did you react when you found out you were a Refer Champion?
I realized that I have done something good for Sutherland and the people I referred.
2. What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
Appropriate skills and motivation for the job.
3. How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I inform them about the application process and the fast feedback that they will receive.
4. What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I enjoy giving my best to help my colleagues and customers.
5. What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
The combination of various traits in different situations can make somebody unique. I think that one of my traits that presents in every situation is responsibility.
6. What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
Always try to be a good example for the others.
7. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Going for a walk.
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To remove bad thoughts from people’s minds.