Sutherland is a global leader in digital transformation and world-class customer service. We are the driving force behind today’s experiential giants – the companies best known for the transformative experiences they deliver, operating in a variety of industries, from technology & travel to telecommunications, banking and more.
Sutherland Bulgaria is looking for a multi-skilled leader to join our exceptional team in Sofia or Varna on the position of Service Delivery Account Manager. If you want to become part of an exciting, positive, and truly international environment where you can develop yourself professionally, get closer and work for industry global leaders in a variety of sectors, then this is the right place for you.
Your responsibilities will include
As Service Delivery Account Manager, you will monitor and supervise the operational objectives for the client’s Operations in Sofia and Varna in line with the overall client’s business strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring the sites deliver optimized revenue generation and consistently high levels of service quality in all of its diversified activities within budget.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and ensure all service levels are delivered to the customers.
- Liaison to the customers for escalations and service quality.
- Hold complete responsibility for client KPIs and financial targets management.
- Project strategic long-term capacity planning.
- Establish growth ramp-up plans, ongoing capacity management and client volume negotiations.
- Work closely with the leaders of Quality, Training, Recruitment and HR teams to ensure the strategic plans are followed and to address any current challenges.
- Provide support to all layers of the sites regarding products and processes, direct and upskill them in alignment with the vision and goals of the business.
- Cooperate with a network of Account and Associate Managers to ensure the successful multi-level management of all applicable lines of business.
- Coordinate and supervise the on-time delivery of all tasks related to the account on sites.
- Oversee all client requirements related to facility and team security awareness, and ensure they are in place.
- Perfect command of English; a good level of German/Italian – will be considered a strong advantage.
- Excellent multilevel communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managing a team of 20+ people.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-ups.
- Ability to apply business acumen combined with results driven attitude.
- Flexible team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability to work entirely on-site – Sofia or Varna.
What we offer
- Competitive salary according to the job market.
- Join a recognized market international market leader and enrich your CV by working for renowned worldwide brands.
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development.
- Excellent social benefits package.
- Top-notch on-the-job training.
- Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes and more!