Work from home
Customer support with English and German
Do you want to work for one of the biggest and most well-known European airline companies?
If you have the motivation, relevant experience, and desire to learn and develop in a multinational corporate environment, we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
This would be the right role for you if you:
- Have excellent language skills in German and English language
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have previous experience in a travel agency, airline reservations or similar role – this will be considered as an advantage
- Be motivated for development
- Are able to work on flexible shifts
- You want to be part of a team that is responsible for providing excellent customer care service to the clients of the airline company – via phone and email
- You have excellent communication skills, and you would be happy to support customers with reservations and flight changes in a polite and professional manner
- You want to work in a friendly and positive environment
- You are looking for a place where you can develop yourself professionally
WE WILL GIVE YOU:
- Very competitive salary
- Salary increases upon reaching milestones
- Attractive performance incentives
- Other than the statutory taxes, we also offer our employees a unique social benefits package which includes Additional Health Insurance; Life Insurance; Food Vouchers; Gift Vouchers.
- Unique Training & Development Opportunities (E-learning & Classroom modules, International Certifications)
- Monthly/Quarterly Rewards & Recognition Programs