Sutherland Bulgaria is looking for an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as McAfee T1 Consultant to support all customer interests and needs. In our day-to-day job, we answer a variety of questions related to customers’ accounts, subscriptions, and products, assisting our customers in the elimination of technical problems via phone, chat, and remote sessions.
If you want to be part of further building our history, success story, and experience more than just a job, come & join us!
McAfee T1 Consultant in this role get to:
- Customer Service Skills: To assist and attend customers when reaching support lines. Provide a great customer experience demonstrating empathy and politeness with customers;
- Solve Problems: Customer Service clients will look for purchase/renew, account related issues, refunds. Handle voice and non-voice interactions with responsiveness and high quality;
- Technical Skills: In Technical Support instances customer will need help to install, reinstall and fix any technical issue related to McAfee Antivirus Software.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Excellent Verbal & Written skills in German;
- Good Verbal & Written skills in English;
- Basic technical knowledge and the ability to multitask;
- The ability to present complex information in a simple and understandable way;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Soft skills (preferred: empathy, patience, good communication) and typing skills;
- Technology knowledge, such as IOS versions, firewalls, cookies, malware, network, and mobile OS (plus).
What can you expect from us:
- Competitive salary;
- Laptop Device provided by us – We want to ensure that you would have the leading-edge technology to be successful;
- Gain expanded customer and technical knowledge for a world-class leader with 34 years of experience in cyber security;
Team of professionals who will help you build your career basis your skills & strengths within the Program and the Company;
Get the chance to participate in Internal initiatives – such as Product, Process, Environment, and People Experience improvements;
Additional Benefits we offer:
- Day shifts only;
- Weekends off;
- Work from home opportunity;
- Attractive performance incentives;
- Monthly Rewards & Recognition initiative;
- 21 days of Paid leave allowance;
- Top-notch Training;
- Team buildings and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
- Wellness program available to all our employees;
- Work at home Essential Benefit -Financial support for expenditure on utilities;
- Food vouchers, Multisport card, Additional health & life insurance, Gift for Birth, and much more.