We are Sutherland
Sutherland is a global leader in Customer Experience Management (CXM). For over 37 years, we have taken care of our customers’ customers, continuously accelerating growth through cutting-edge solutions and robust automation.
An international company with offices in 60 locations worldwide, Sutherland has been operating in Bulgaria since 2008. Over 2,000 employees are working in the country, providing customer service and technical support in 17 languages. At Sutherland, you can work with great people on interesting projects for some of the world’s biggest brands. You will have the opportunity to develop new skills and professional experience in a supportive and dynamic work environment.
Join our growing Team for the biggest e-commerce brand in the world!
Good storytelling starts with great listening. For our client, this means each role and every project has their audience in mind. We offer you an opportunity to join our exceptional team of Customer Service Experts with German for our program for the worldwide leader in audiobooks. The role will have a one-month training in our Burgas office followed by full work from home.
- Handle incoming customer inquiries about our client’s key product – audiobooks
- Engage in discussions about our client’s key product – audiobooks, focusing on account management and troubleshooting.
- Focus on representing the company in the best way possible and solving customers’ queries
- Providing efficient, complete, and friendly answers
- Excellent command of the German language (B2-C1)
- Basic level of English
- Passion and knowledge of books, authors and podcasts is an advantage
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Desire to help customers and contribute to the team’s success
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, and goal oriented
You will GET:
- Full work-from-home option after the initial 1 month training in office in Burgas
- Very competitive compensation package
- Extremely cool benefit of unlimited access to one of the biggest audio book libraries in the world
- Long-term job security with permanent contract
- Additional health insurance and life insurance
- 24 days of paid annual leave, 3 of which are wellness days
- Food vouchers
- Individual coaching and training to maintain knowledge.
- Clear career path within the company
- Great office location
- Friendly and modern working environment
- Team games and rewards for good mood
MORE reasons to join our team:
- Fully digital employee services through eSignature
- Employee assistance program, including 24/7 access to psychological support
- Employee discounts portal featuring over 20 exclusive discounts
- Employee referral program
- Rewards and recognition program
- Relocation package if you are relocating from another city or country
- Multisport card partially covered by the company
- In-house learning and development portals with training options for Certification
- Multiple events organized in the office for employee engagement as well as wellness initiatives
- Gift for birth or adoption
- Corporate social responsibility events and team buildings
- Exposure to global business knowhow
- Available parking space, regulated by company policy