As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
We are looking for someone with strong organizational and communication skills, who will ensure all incoming HR inquiries for our client are handled timely and in a professional manner.
- Receive & log all queries received through phone & email
- Responsible to work on Ticketing to resolve the queries received from the employee
- Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, payroll deductions, etc.
- Adhere to defined processes and ensure delivery in accordance with set quality standards
- Ensure the Service level are always achieved for HRS processes
- Integrity and discretion in dealing with sensitive information and always ensure data privacy
- Take ownership for query resolution and individual metrics.
Our top candidate possesses:
- Excellent command in French, B2 or higher
- Good knowledge of English, B2 or higher
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict data privacy standards
- Ability to multi-task and agility to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Attractive salary + extra bonuses
- Work-from-home option
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers,
Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Support and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities