Sutherland is seeking an analytical and strategic-thinking person to join us as a Technical Support Manager. We are a group of forward-thinking and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Managers in this role get to:
Ensure accuracy: The Technical Support Manager position is a service delivery management position responsible for supervising the operations and enhancing the performance of a Technical Support Team, including the areas of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, and timeliness of support delivery and managing critical, high impact issues.
Ensure quality: The Technical Support Manager will monitor and enhance the performance of the team in the areas of productivity, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and employee development, as well as enhance the goal of quality support by Technical Leads & Support Engineers and providing individual coaching feedback sessions and one-on-ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills, and technical ability.
Keep Sutherland aligned: The Technical Support Manager will develop a forward-looking strategy for improving the team, business, and the overall organization’s performance. The manager will be responsible for their business’ overall success in driving customer and partner experience, responsiveness, readiness, and organizational health.
Provide Solutions: Manage critical and high impact escalated problems for customers and ensure ownership of issues until resolved completely; manage issues in such a manner as to ensure no breakdowns in the communication or technical aspects of the issue; communicate with customers and executive management regarding escalated issues acting as highest level of escalation management within Product Support Services.
Enforce the workforce: Will conduct employee performance reviews/evaluations and will conduct regular career planning sessions with employees. Will conduct interviews with Support Engineer candidates & Team Managers, to meet staffing requirements.
Lead the team: Will lead, schedule, coordinate, and in daily work, meetings, and projects relevant to the team and unit; address daily issues that affect support at the team and the unit levels. Will lead and interact about support issues on a cross-site and/or cross-unit basis, including interaction with the Business Unit.
Perform Management tasks: Work with Clients/program management to anticipate and prepare for support needs and to reduce the support burden of products. Prepare readiness plans for product launches to help ensure overall product readiness in partnership with the client. Perform other management activities such as preparing justifications for major and/or non-budgeted expenses, arranging for equipment and supplies, identification and facilitation of necessary training, and preparation of monthly reports.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- An educational degree or equivalent and experience managing high-level tech employees for at least 2 years. Demonstrated leadership skills are required
- Background in Enterprise technical environment
- Excellent customer service skills, good oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged
- To excel in creating a good relationship with customers and in customer satisfaction initiatives & customer retention via actions
- Management and leadership experience preferably in Product Support
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge on technical support operations, staffing/ scheduling models
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a range of key stakeholder departments including internal Customer Operations teams, Sales, Marketing, HR Training, Finance & HR
- Customer-centric approach and focus internally and externally
- Ability to handle multiple complex problems in a highly stressful and culturally diverse environment
- To be a team player along with Strategic thinking and long term planning
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- Ability to provide high-quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance, increasing utilization of resources, and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics
- We offer a competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Internal training following the leading global standards
- Career development opportunities in a big international company
- Great office location
- Team Building activities, Charity events and initiatives, and many other company events