Currently we are recruiting for one of our newest projects.
The primary purpose of a Tier 1 Customer Service Representative is to provide first class customer service by responding to inbound emails and phone calls from end customers. This will include queries on pre-sales, downloading products, physical delivery and returns, billing inquiries, etc.
- Manage the inbound and outbound calls and emails with knowledge and efficiency.
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, availability, presenting the value of our portfolio of products to customers.
- Identify and address customer need with a goal of complete satisfaction.
- Handle complaints and any issues where is appropriate.
- Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services.
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer needs.
Monday-Friday day shifts / Weekends free
Work from home
- Very good communication skills in Dutch and English written, verbal, and listening.
- Experience in a customer service environment is a plus.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Have a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Be able to troubleshoot basic issues related to technology.
- Very familiar with computer operation systems, (incl. Microsoft suite).
- Attractive salary + extra bonuses
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Team Building activities
- 21 days annual paid leave
- Referral program bonuses