Sutherland is a global leader in digital transformation and world-class customer service. We are the driving force behind today’s experiential giants – the companies best known for the transformative experiences they deliver, operating in a variety of industries, from technology & travel to telecommunications, banking, and more.
Sutherland Bulgaria is looking for motivated international customer service professionals in the hospitality sector to join our dynamic, multicultural team. For those of you who are interested in tourism, we offer you to get closer and work with a know-how global leader in the hospitality industry. This is the perfect role for you if:
- You love to travel and want to pursue a career in the hospitality industry
- You speak fluently Polish and English
- You want to work for top clients of a 5-star hotel chain
- You love communication with people from all over the world
- You can understand the customers` needs and assist them in finding the best offer
As representatives of the global leader in hospitality, our superpower is to inspire people to travel when visiting the best destinations in the world and our beautiful properties. Our role is to deliver a reliable and friendly service that differentiates us from all other providers.
- Checking availability at our hotels around the world
- Providing advise on the hotel properties and available rooms and packages
- Identify their individual travel needs and preferences and offering the best solution for them
- Managing their hotel bookings from making them to changing or cancelling them as needed
- Expanding our network of loyal guests and assisting our members with their accounts
- Assisting with redirecting our guests to other responsible department
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English language.
- Previous experience in customer service or sales is an advantage;
- Communication skills and the ability to maintain a good relationship with customers and support them in finding the best solution;
- Being kind and polite while assisting our guests
- Ability to present complex information in a simple and understandable way;
What we offer
- Competitive salary, well above the national average;
- Excellent commission structure;
- Relocation package with airfare assistance and initial hotel set-up assistance;
- You will become part of a recognized international market leader and can enrich your CV;
- An ambitious corporate culture that encourages internal promotions and professional development;
- Excellent benefits package;
- World-class on-the-job training;
- Team building and social activities, volunteer participation, charity events, and much more!
Are you ready to embark on your next adventure? If so, we’d love to hear from you!