Sutherland is a worldwide leader in digital transformation and superior customer service. We are the engine behind the experience giants of today—the companies best known for the transformative experiences they deliver, working in a broad range of industries, from Technology & Travel to Telecommunications, Banking, Retail, and so much more.
Sutherland Bulgaria is seeking a motivated Workforce Manager to join our dynamic and multicultural Team. If you want to become part of an exciting, positive, and truly international environment where you can develop yourself professionally, get closer and work for industry global leaders in a variety of sectors, then this is the right place for you.
As a Workforce Manager, you will provide strategic WFM directions, make high quality scheduling, lead the WFM team to deliver exceptional results. Day-to-day, you will be responsible for coaching your team, surfacing opportunities to improve our systems, executing against those, and partnering cross-functionally to continually enhance the client experience.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic direction to continuously improve Workforce Management practices and results.
- Coordinate the efforts, tracks results, and improve processes of forecasting, scheduling, resource planning, RTA, and reporting.
- Analyze scheduling needs on a weekly basis to ensure adequate coverage and compare weekly schedules to workforce management recommendations for accurate implementation.
- Compile and interpret statistical information to calculate and project staffing requirements of department.
- Prepare charts, diagrams, and other reports to assist in scheduling and/or forecasting as needed.
- Analyze trends/data and drive development of plans to take advantage of potential opportunities to improve efficiencies of the Team.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs, identifies trends and flags alerts when needed – including Shrinkage, Productivity, OB emails, attendance, discipline etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in WFM and people management.
- Knowledge of the BPO industry and best practices, along with knowledge of metrics, forecasting, staff planning, and scheduling.
- Excellent Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of PC applications, including database software, spreadsheets, and workforce management softwares.
- Ability to interpret, understand and respond to business needs.
- Strong people management skills – ability to clearly communicate the goals, to motivate, coach and develop all team members.
- Attention to detail and process adherence
- Competitive salary according to job market.
- Weekly mentoring sessions from direct manager and ongoing learning and development sessions.
- Join a recognized market international market leader and enrich your experience by working for a renowned worldwide brand.
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development.
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Life Insurance;
- Food Vouchers;
- Compliment Cards;
- Transportation Allowance;
- Modern office space in a communicative location.
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.