Sutherland Global Services and the National Association “Youth Voice” organize a free training “I am global” for young professionals in an international environment. The training will be held on October 22, Saturday, from 09:30 to 14:30 in the building of Burgas Free University, room 208.
Among the main objectives of the “I am global” training are:
- Young people from Burgas and the region to gain knowledge and skills for working in an international environment
- How does the world market operate and what do employers look for in an employee
- Learning basic concepts and components of the international market
A key element of the academy will be a workshop for gaining practical knowledge.
Among the speakers at the event will be:
- Alexander Milev – Burgas Site Head at Sutherland Global Services
- Nikolay Ivanov – Director of Business Services at Sutherland Global Services
- Zlatin Georgiev – University Recruitment Manager at Sutherland Global Services
Those who wish to participate can register by sending an email with their first and last name to firstname.lastname@example.org. After completing the free training the participants will receive certificates.
Do not hesitate to sign up! We are expecting you!