Sutherland is known for opening doors and starting careers. One initiative that has contributed tremendously to this is our outstanding REFER program. Through this program, employees are afforded the opportunity to refer family and friends who they deem capable of contributing to our dynamic team environment.
- How did you react when you found out you were a Refer Champion?
I smiled, I checked the available paid leave and booked a ski vacation in Pirin.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
Fluency in languages, openness, willingness to learn, intellect, organizational skills, time management skills, responsibility, ability to work in teams.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I keep in touch with them.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The personal development and career opportunities, the young colleagues and the salary.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I can type really fast – no one can type that fast!
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
Comment is free, but facts are sacred.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Cycling, swimming, hiking, trekking, traveling, bar-hopping, raving.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?