Sutherland is known for opening doors and starting careers. One initiative that has contributed tremendously to this is our outstanding REFER program. Through this program, employees are afforded the opportunity to refer family and friends who they deem capable of contributing to our dynamic team environment.
- How did you react when you found out you were a Refer Champion?
I was surprised, really. But it feels like a little personal achievement.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I usually refer my friends. If I know they’re reliable, hard- working and they’ll fit in the work environment I just do it.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
That’s funny actually, I just keep on nagging until they do what they have to.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The work environment. It’s friendly and easy going. The teams are awesome and you’re accepted here, you don’t need to hide who you are.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
My total awesomeness? Just kidding, I don’t know, maybe that’s a question someone else should answer.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
Don’t regret anything you do, cause in the end it makes you who you are.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
A lot of things. Singing, acting, dancing…anything that gets me on stage to be fair. Playing video games, reading books and going out with my friends.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
What if I already have one? lol